Social Media Marketing programs usually center on efforts to create content that attracts attention and encourages readers to share it with their social networks. A corporate message spreads from user to user and presumably resonates because it appears to come from a trusted, third-party source, as opposed to the brand or company itself. Hence, this form of marketing is driven by word-of-mouth, meaning it results in earned media rather than paid media.
- Defining the goal
- Selecting the target audience
- Keyword Research and Analysis
- Developing the right message
- Selecting the right channel
- Set-up, design and develop the channel
- Building a community
- Engaging and monitoring the audience
- Measuring Performance
- Craft your brand identity.
- Acquire and persuade new customers.
- Build and maintain a sense of trust and rapport with existing and prospective customers.
- Cultivate a loyal base of followers who can be turned into long-term customers in the future.
- Generate awareness of your brand, products and services, as well as promote your content marketing efforts.