(Pay Per Click) is one of the most revolutionary forms of advertising in history. When used correctly, it’s possible to dominate an online market and generate an excellent Return on Investment (ROI). It is advertising is an advertising system where the advertiser only pays for each click on their advert. While it is most often used as an advertising system offered by search engines, such as Google and Yahoo!, it can also be used for banner advertising (where the advertiser pays for clicks on the advert as opposed to impressions).
- Business Objectives
- Keyword Research
- Adcampaigns and Adgroups
- Ad Copy
- Bid Strategy
- Quality Score
- Analytics and Conversion
- Restrategize and Repeat
- Using Pay per Click can bring you more targeted traffic in long run or short term.
- PPC is easy to run and increases ROI at a very less time.
- You don't have to depend on organic results.
- Easy tracking of ROI.
- You can get traffic for many keywords at one time.
- You can choose your favorable keywords and can get traffic from them.
- See Flow of Traffic on your site in less than 48 hours.
- Advertisements on the basis of daily budgets.